Easy kids Christmas craft.........these reindeer Christmas ornaments will bring character to any Christmas tree and are fun to paint. They are also very inexpensive and even the littlest of crafters can help make them.
Materials and Supplies
- 2 No-roll clothespins (3 3/4")
- Brown Paint
- 2" piece of string or thin ribbon
- 7mm Red pompom
- Two 3mm or 5mm googly eyes
- Craft Glue or Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Holding the 2 clothespins so that one is right-side up and the other is upside down, overlap the top 1" on each clothespin and glue in place as pictured. If you are using craft glue you will need to wait until the glue is completely dry before proceeding.
- Paint the entire surface of both clothespins brown. Let dry.
- Glue the eyes and red pompom on the reindeer as pictured for the face.
- Tie the two ends of the 6" string together in a knot and glue to the back of the reindeer as the hanger.