Pumpkin Goody Bag
- 12" Square of orange fabric
- 9oz Plastic cup*
- Green pipe cleaner (chenille stem)
- Cardstock or paper
- Glue dots
- Pinking shears - not essential but nice if you have them
* We used the Solo brand cups that are wider at the top than at the bottom. If you use a different size cup just adjust the size of your fabric so that it completely covers the cup with enough extra to tie up at the top.
- We used the Solo brand cups that are wider at the top than at the bottom. If you use a different size cup just adjust the size of your fabric so that it completely covers the cup with enough extra to tie up at the top.
- Cut out a 12" square from orange fabric using pinking shears if you have them.
- Place an empty cup in the center of the fabric and fill with the candy of your choice.
- Cut a pipe cleaner in half. Bring the orange fabric up and over the cup so that it meets at the top and secure in place with a piece of green pipe cleaner.
- To curl the ends of the pipe cleaner, wrap the ends of the pipe cleaner around the end of a pencil and slide the pencil out.
- Print out the pumpkin pattern on either cardstock or paper. Cut out around one of the pumpkins. We put six pumpkins on a page to save paper when making multiples but you only need one pumpkin per goody bag.
- If desired, using a fine tip marker or pen, write the recipients name on the leaf of the pumpkin.
- Put two glue dots on the back of the pumpkin and stick it to the side of the fabric covered candy cup.
If you prefer you can use a full pipe cleaner instead of cutting it in half. This will give you longer vine look.
Back Halloween Crafts
You will need Acrobat Reader to view the pattern as it is a PDF.