Tri-Bead Napkin Ring
- 1 Pipe cleaner (chenille stem)
- 30 tri beads - We used four different colored beads for the Thanksgiving ring and two different colors for the Christmas napkin ring.
- Choose a pipe cleaner color that matches or compliments the color you chose for beads. Cut the pipe cleaner in half.
- On one end of the pipe cleaner, bend the tip into an L shape to prevent the beads from sliding off while you work.
- Slide 30 tri beads onto the pipe cleaner in a pattern of your choice.
- Once all the beads are on the pipe cleaner, unbend the other end and twist the two ends together forming a ring.
- Slide a napkin inside the ring. When placing the napkin with napkin ring on the dinner table be sure the spot where you twisted the pipe cleaner ends together is on the back side of the napkin.
Hint: You should always use wire cutters to cut pipe cleaners or other wire as it can damage your scissors.
Back Thanksgiving Crafts
Back to Christmas
Back Napkin Rings