Flower Clip Magnet
4" Piece of craft foam (color of your choice)
1" piece of self-stick magnet
Pom pom 3/4" or 1"
Wooden spring-style clothespin
Green marker or crayon
|1) Color closed end of clothespin with green marker or crayon (Permanent marker
2) On the opposite end of the clothespin, attach the magnet to one side by pealing the paper off and pressing it onto the clothespin.
3) Cut a flower from craft foam.
4) With black permanent marker or black pen, make 2 or 3 marks on each petal of flower.
5) Glue flower to clothespin on the side opposite the magnet. It is easiest to put the glue on the clothespin (not on the flower). You can also substitute 2 sided tape for the glue.
6) Glue pompom in center of flower.
To use, place on frig and clip papers with the clothespin.