Oven S' mores
Enjoy delicious S' mores all year round when you make them in the oven. There is no need to build a campfire every time you want this delicious treat. Just pop them in the oven and they are ready in just a few minutes.
The kids can help you assemble them. Prepare them ahead of time and pop them in the oven just before you are ready to serve them to your guests.
- Mini Gram Cracker Crusts; 1 per person
- Mini Marshmallows
- Hershey's chocolate*
Each oven S' more uses 1/2 to 3/4 of a 1.55 oz (43 g) bar depending on how chocolately you would like your S'more.
- Keeping the gram cracker crust in it's little pie tin, remove and discard all other packaging. Place the pie tin/crust on a baking sheet.
- Break the chocolate bar into small pieces and place them in the crust as pictured. Note: you will use only half to three quarters of a bar per S' more.
- Cover the chocolate with a good size helping of mini marshmallows. They will settle a bit as you bake your S' mores so be generous but be careful that you don't stack them so high that they fall all over the place when you put them into the oven.
- Place the S' mores into an oven that has been preheated to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Before serving, let cool for a few minutes until pie tins are cool enough to touch.
Back Crafting with Food