Fall Magnets & Pins
IMPORTANT: Before printing set your side margins to 0 to allow the full pattern to print.
Note: When making these Pins and Magnets, experiment with different colors of craft foam for a different look. Also consider using glitter or other embellishments even if not stated. Make these your own personal creations.
|1) Trace and cut out one leaf
shape from craft foam.
2) Glue a bar pin on the back (the side with the pen or pencil mark should be the back)
3) Glue googly eyes to the front and draw the rest of the face using and ultra fine Sharpie marker.
Putting dots on the cheeks give's the leaf more character.
|Using the larger leaf pattern, follow the directions for the leaf pin except glue the magnet on the back in place of the pin.|
Pumpkin Pin or Magnet
|1) Trace and cut out a pumpkin shape from orange
2) Glue pin or magnet to the back of the pumpkin.
3) Cut a stem out of green felt and glue it on top of the orange stem.
4) Using the ultra fine Sharpie marker, draw a face on your pumpkin. Also, if desired, draw some curved lines on your pumpkin.
Ghost Pin or Magnet
|1) Trace and cut out one ghost shape from white craft
2) Glue bar pin or magnet to the back of the ghost.
3) Draw a mouth on the front with black permanent marker.
4) Cover the entire front of the ghost except where the mouth is with white glue.
5) Place the eyes where you would like them then sprinkle white or clear glitter over the front of the ghost. Shake off excess. See hints & Tips fro using glitter.