Make each of your napkin rings look unique or make them so they all match but either way your guests will love them. Napkin rings add a festive touch to your holiday dinner table.
These napkin rings are made from craft foam and artificial flowers for a quick and easy holiday project.
Materials and Supplies
- Artificial poinsettias or holly
- Craft faom; red, green or white
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Optional: hole punch*
* I used a 3/16" hole punch but a larger one should work fine also.
Our holiday napkin rings are so simple, they can be made at the last minute!
- For each napkin ring, cut a 1 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of craft foam. Bend to form a ring, overlap the ends and glue in place.
- Cut one artificial leaf or flower off of the bunch with wire cutters. Hot glue this to the foam ring. If using flowers, you can punch a hole in the craft foam where you want the flower to be and push the back of the flower (the plastic part that protrudes) through the hole. You will still need to glue the flower in place but the flower will now sit flatter.
- You can cut individual leaves off of the bunch and glue them behind the flower or the holly.
- Experiment with different colors of craft foam and different types of flowers.
- If doing this project with young children, use glue dots instead of hot glue.