Snowman ornament crafts are always fun to make. This one is a quick, easy and inexpensive snowman ornament. Make a set of six and give as a Christmas gift. Also makes a great craft idea for your local craft fair.
Materials and Supplies
- Clear glass (or plastic) ball ornaments
- Artificial Snow flakes
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Fabric paint (in squeeze bottles); black & orange
- Remove the top of the ornament and fill with fake snow. Use the eraser end of a pencil to push the snow down a bit so you can get the ornament nice and full. If you pack the snow too loosely then as it settles, the ball will no longer be full of snow.
- Replace the ornament top.
- Wipe down the outside of the ornament with rubbing alcohol and wait a few minutes for it to dry before proceeding.
- Using the black paint, squeeze out 2 dots for eyes and 6 dots for a mouth (as pictured)
- Using the orange paint, paint on the nose. To do this, start where you want the widest part of the carrot to be and start squeezing the paint out as you pull to the right or left and release pressure as you do so.
- Place on top of a cup until the paint dries.