Snowman poop is a great alternative to giving coal. This funny little gag is sure to get a laugh. Make some to give out at your holiday party or to put in Christmas stockings.
Not intended for good little children.
Materials and Supplies
- 10" piece of 1/4" wide ribbon
- 10 - 12 1/2" White pompoms*
- Clear cellophane bag approximately 4" x 6"
- Hole punch
- Colored printer paper or cardstock
- Decorative scissors
*The pompoms used in the sample are sparkly pompoms but regular pompoms work great too.
For a less expensive alternative when making Snowman Poop, replace the pompoms with mini marshmallows.
- Print out the attached poem onto colored printer paper or cardstock and cut apart using decorative scissors. You could also print the poem on white paper. Cut the poems apart and glue it onto a piece of colored paper which is slightly larger than the white paper.
- Punch a hole in the upper left corner. A 3/16" hole punch works best but a standard size hole punch also works fine if that is what you have on hand.
- Place ten or twelve white pompoms into a clear cellophane bag.
- Tie the bag closed with a 10" piece of 1/4" wide ribbon. Before tying the bow, thread the poem onto the ribbon. Once tied, trim the ends of the ribbon at an angle.
|You've been bad this year and Santa knows but coal's expensive and so it goes, Instead of giving you half a scoop, Santa's giving you Snowman Poop!|
Hint: Cut the end of the ribbon at an angle and/or fold it in half before threading it through the hole. It will go through easier like this.
You will need Acrobat Reader to view the pattern as it is a PDF.
|Back to Christmas|