No Sewing required to make this festive Napkin Ring for felt. Great accent for a Luau! So simple you'll want to make them in many colors. Includes full size flower pattern!
Materials and Supplies
- 6" Square green felt
- 8" x 4 ½" piece felt - color of choice for center of flower
- 8" x 4" piece felt - color of choice for flower petals
- Trace and cut one leaf pattern from green felt being sure to cut out the circle in the center*.
- Trace and cut one of the center pieces from the 8" x 4 ½' piece of felt.
- Trace & cut 2 flower pieces from the 8" x 4" piece of felt. Be sure to cut out the circle in the center*.
- Place the leaf piece on the table then place the 2 flower petal pieces on top of that.
- Pick up the pile and push the middle of the center piece thru the holes in the center of the flower and leaf pieces. This should create a loop under the flower to slide the napkin through.
- Move the flower, petal and center pieces around to arrange so they look the way you want them to.
*An easy way to cut a hole in the center of something is to fold it in half and carefully take a small snip in which the tip of your scissors will fit. Then, open it back up and carefully cut your hole.
You will need Acrobat Reader to view the pattern as it is a PDF.