Our Tic Tac Toe board is made from craft foam and will provide hours of enjoyment once made.
Materials and Supplies
- Red glitter glue
- Pencil & ruler
- Tacky glue
- Craft Foam in pink, white, red
- Black permanent marker
- Scissors - regular and decorative if you have them
- Trace and cut out one large heart from pink craft foam. If you have decorative edge scissors, this would be a good place to use them. Cut one medium heart from white craft foam and ten small hearts from red craft foam or you can purchase pre-cut craft foam hearts in place of cutting out the then small hearts. I used a Sizzix die cutting machine to cut out my ten small hearts.
- Glue the white heart to the center of the pink heart
- With the ruler and pencil, draw two vertical and two horizontal lines so that you end up with 9 somewhat evenly spaced boxes. Trace over these lines with the red glitter glue. Let dry thoroughly
Using the permanent marker, make an X on 5 of the small hearts and an O on the other 5 hearts.
Now you are ready to play. Enjoy!!.