Decorate your door with this simple Valentine's Day door hanger. Kids will have fun gluing with this easy kids craft.
Materials and Supplies
- Pink craft foam pre-made door hanger blank (some come with a wavy edge as shown and others are rectangular, use what you prefer or what is available in your local craft stores)
- White craft foam* or pre-cut letters
- Purple craft foam* or pre-cut hearts
- Glitter glue - opal
- White glue (tacky or Elmer's)
*You will use less than 1/2 sheet of each of these colors.
Optional: Sizzix machine with heart and/or letter die cuts
- If you are using pre-cut letters and hearts skip to step #2. Cut out 3 hearts from purple craft foam; 1 large and 2 small using the pattern found on our printable page or a Sizzix machine with heart die cuts. You can cut the letters "BE MINE" by hand from white craft foam but I recommend either cutting them with a die cut machine or buying them pre-cut for a more professional look.
- Using white glue, attach the hearts and letters to the blank door hanger as pictured.
- Outline the hearts with glitter glue. Lay flat until completely dry.