If you are looking for Easter craft ideas made from construction paper, try these Easter bunny napkin rings. They are a fun way to get children involved in the holiday festivities.
Materials and Supplies
- Construction paper - spring colors
- Cotton Balls
- Markers and/or crayons
- Glue stick
- Trace and cut out one bunny head and one bunny body from construction paper.
- Draw a face on the head and set aside.
- Run glue along the short straight edge of the bunny body then roll the body into a tube shape and stick the glued edge to the inside of the bunny being sure that the feet extend past the tube as pictured.
- If you are using the napkin ring as a place card, write your guest's name on the feet.
- Glue the head to the tube/body as pictured then draw on two hands. We drew 2 U shapes for the hands.
- Finally, glue a cotton ball to the back for a tail and slide a napkin through the tube.
You will need Acrobat Reader to view the pattern as it is a PDF.