This is an oldie but a goodie! Reindeers made from candy canes make great Christmas tree ornaments, party favors or a party activity.
Materials and Supplies
- Candy Cane
- Brown pipe cleaner
- Two 7mm googly eyes
- 7mm red or black pompom
- Hot glue gun or glue dots
Candy Cane Reindeers make a great addition to a holiday gift basket or Christmas stocking. Hang them on the Christmas tree and let the kiddies take them home when they visit.
- Leave the wrapper on your candy cane.
- Hot glue or use glue dots to attach a pompom nose and two googly eyes to your candy cane as pictured.
- Cut a brown pipe cleaner in half. Set one half aside for another reindeer.
- Attach the center of the pipe cleaner to the bend in the candy cane and twist the pipe cleaner around the candy cane to keep it in place.
- Bend both ends of the pipe cleaner into a V shape.