Crocheting our Flower Pin works up so quickly you will want to make them in a variety of colors.
Materials and Supplies
- Small amount baby yarn
- Bar pin
- Crochet hook Size D
- Yarn needle
- Needle & thread
- White glue
- Chain 5; Join to form a ring
- Ch 3; slst to 1st ch - repeat 4 times
- 5 sc in each ch3 space This is your first set of flower petals.
- Ch 3 join with a slst between two sets of the 5 sc from previous round. The chain should be behind the petals. Repeat around.
- 1 sc 4dc 1sc in 1st ch3 space; repeat around.
- Knot off and weave loose ends in with yarn needles
- Sew a bar pin to the back of the flower
- Glue a pompom in the center of the flower.