With some craft foam and artificial leaves, you can make leaf napkin rings for your Thanksgiving dinner table.
Materials and Supplies
- Brown craft foam
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Artificial fall leaves
- Artificial fall colored berries
- Wire cutters
- For each napkin ring, cut a 1 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of brown craft foam. Bend to form a ring, overlap the ends and glue in place.
- Cut one artificial leaf off of the bunch with wire cutters. Hot glue this to the foam ring.
- Cut a small piece of berries off the bunch and glue on top of the leaf.
- Experiment with different colors of craft foam such as orange or yellow.
- If doing this project with young children, use glue dots instead of hot glue.