Here is another variation of the fall leaf wreath which is not only easy to make but inexpensive as well!
Materials and Supplies
- 9" Paper plate
- Ribbon - at least 24" long
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Artificial fall leaves and berries
- Cut the center out of a 9" paper plate and discard the center piece.
- Fold a 4" pipe cleaner in half forming a loop and twist the two ends
together. Hot glue the ends of the pipe cleaner to the front side of the plate with the loop extending to the rim of the plate.
Flip the plate over. The back of the plate will be the front of the wreath.
Hot glue artificial leaves all over the plate overlapping them as you glue them on.
- Hot glue several clusters of fall colored berries on top of the leaves.
- Make a bow with the ribbon and hot glue it to the bottom front of the wreath. Be sure that the pipe cleaner hanger is at the top before you glue the bow on. Trim the ends of the ribbon at an angle.