S'more Snowman Ornaments bring back fond memories of sitting around the campfire eating a delicious treat. Our S'more ornaments are a fun Christmas ornament that the whole family can make. They are made from cork and craft foam so you don't have to worry about them melting or getting stale.
Make some S'more Snowman Ornaments today and enjoy them for many Christmases.
Materials and Supplies
- 1/8" thick cork
- Foam marshmallow
- Brown craft foam
- Eye hook
- Orange pipe cleaner
- Black paint pen or permanent marker*
- Glue; hot glue or tacky glue
* You could also you paint in a little squeeze bottle (like fabric paint).
- Cut two pieces of cork and two pieces of brown craft foam to approximately 1.25" square.
- Cut a foam marshmallow in half so that it is about 1/2" tall.
- Layer the pieces as follows and glue them together in this order - on the bottom 1 piece of cork, two pieces of craft foam on top of the cork. Next add the marshmallow then the second piece of cork.
- Push an eye hook through the top of the ornament, going through the first layer of cork and into the marshmallow.
- Cut a 1/2" piece off the end of an orange pipe cleaner and push one end of it into the center of one of the sides of the marshmallow. Trim the fuzzy orange part of the pipe cleaner at an angle with scissors to give it a pointed carrot look.
- Using a black paint pen or marker, make two dots above the nose for eyes and five dots below the carrot for a mouth.
- To hang your ornament, either attach an ornament hook to the eye hook or use a piece of monofilament or string tied in a loop to the eye hook.